[LAU] [ANN] jackmix 0.4.1 released

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:59:47 EST 2008

Arnold,

This is what I get.
/jackmix-0.4.1# scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
Configuring qt4muc...
Checking if the output of 'moc -v' contains 'Qt 4.' (cached) no
Checking if the output of 'moc4 -v' contains 'Qt 4.' (cached) no
Checking if the output of 'moc-qt4 -v' contains 'Qt 4.' (cached) no

Does it means that I don't have qt 2.4? How should I install that on
Debian (what the exact name(s) of the packages)? What about lash-1, it
isn't in the debian repo is it? This are the lash(es) I have:
 lash-bin
- Linux Audio Session Handler (LASH) example clients
lash-doc
- Linux Audio Session Handler (LASH) documentation
lashd

regards,
Dirk