[LAU] About my CD player

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Tue Jan 1 02:18:44 EST 2008

I'd like to be able to change my default CD player in KDE 3.5.4
from KsCD to something else.  How can I do that?

I have 3-4 CDs that I've run across in the last few days of
listing to tunes which aren't recognized as audio CDs, but which
play just fine in my audio CD players in other areas of the house
or in the car.  I think all but one of those CDs was made in 2007
(making me ponder about DRM) and one was made in 1998.

My DVD drive, where I play the CDs, is a Lite-On DVDRW SOHW-1213S.

Happy new year folks....

--
Kevin