[LAU] Compiling Lied

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 07:46:48 EST 2008

David Baron wrote:
> Truthfully, this is a editor for lilypond files.
>
> Keep getting missing xft_... references. If this be xfont stuff, I have all
> the libraries installed and the configure does not kick.
>
> Any ideas?
The Makefile's borked. Here's what I did in the src directory:

g++ -g -O2 -o lied lied.o  -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -L/usr/lib
/usr/lib/libfltk.a /usr/lib/libfltk_images.a -L/usr/lib -lXft -lXinerama

Change paths to the libs as necessary, then let me know if it works for
you. Btw, I built and ran it on my 64 Studio system.

Best,

dp