[LAU] Renoise - linux version ( soon !!)

Johannes Mario Ringheim jri at broadpark.no
Mon Jan 7 06:42:14 EST 2008

david wrote:
> Linux folk have been putting down money for good software for many
> years. I looked ReNoise over. It didn't seem to be worth all the noise.
> I don't particularly like their UI, for instance ...

Really? Don't you like tracking, or Renoise in particular?

Renoise is definetely one of the best sample based trackers around, if
you haven't you should give it a try.

Having a tracker of that quality, with good jack support (transport and
seperate outputs), would be a wet dream come through, at least for me.

--
Ringheims Auto - Fri musikk for bilstereo!
http://ringheimsauto.org