[LAU] ArdourVST - Latency Management

Sebastian tschoseb at tu-cottbus.de
Thu Jan 10 07:07:50 EST 2008

Hello List,
Hello JackLab Team,

I tried some things today concerning this latency issue. To sum up:

There wasn't any problem with the plugins itself. As I said, I tried a
lot of them and the problem appeared anyway. I didn't try it on my
"music-machine" but on my laptop I worked with two different ArdourVST
versions today.

First build: http://wiki.jacklab.net/index.php/Ardour_with_VST
The second one made by following this manual:
http://ardour.org/building_vst_support

Well, it worked with the second build so I assume it has something to do
with the Jacklab build. I'm going to try it on my "music-machine" later
today and will tell you about my experiences.

--
Best regards,
Sebastian.

web: linuxaudioblog.sternenhejim.de