[LAU] Ingen/Om as Jack Client?

Sebastian tschoseb at tu-cottbus.de
Mon Jan 14 08:41:11 EST 2008

Hi Esben,

sorry, but that was an old mail I re-posted. I tried it with the latest
SVN version and yes, there is no ingenuity anymore but I never tried
"ingen -e" and seperately "ingen -g" :) This helps.... thank you.

Jost did the job as well.

The only problem is: I originally wanted to use such modular synths
because of dssi-vst. Well, this doesn't seem to work because dssi-vst
needs a parameter on initialization (the desired vst-plugin). Therefore
I can't run a dssi-vst in Ingen or Jost.

The question of all questions: Is there a way to use VST plugins in a
modular synth like AMS, Jost (or Ingen, but i'd rather use the other ones)??

--
Best regards,
Sebastian.

web: linuxaudioblog.sternenhejim.de