[LAU] midi sequencers

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 08:53:44 EST 2008

Mysth-R wrote:

> 2008/1/15, Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com
> <mailto:dlphillips at woh.rr.com>>:
>

>     High hopes for a MIDIfied Ardour here, though I think seq24 could be
>     expanded to make the sequencer I'd like to see.
>

> Yes, I am agree with you, but it seems there is no developpement on
> seq24 anymore...
Yes, and that's too bad. For me, the addition of a few more editing
features (well, maybe a lot more) would make it more attractive. As it
stands now, I use it for quick MIDI loop construction, but I rarely use
it for complete pieces. For that work I remain welded to Sequencer Plus
running in DOSemu. It supports MTC nicely, so I can sync it if necessary
to Ardour or whatnot. Works very well.

Best,

dp