[LAU] Using a microphone to record acoustic guitar

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Tue Jan 15 17:45:24 EST 2008

In my oppinion yes. Did it and it was fine with me. Depends on the mic. You
can't expect more from it, than it does for vocals. But as I see it those more
like recommendations. Probably requires a bit of tweaking where to put the mic
exactly...
  Kindest regards
        Julien
P.S.: For all those with deep technical insights: I know there are differences
and the more expensive, probably the more difference...

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de