[LAU] QRanger

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Wed Jan 16 11:58:31 EST 2008

On Wed, January 16, 2008 15:08, robert lazarski wrote:
> http://www.lionstracs.com/store/information_pages.php?info_id=34&osCsid=f
> fa956c67f67d99400ffbe8d322cea94
>
> Not sure if this is entirely new but the link got updated to coincide
> with NAMM which starts tomorrow. Short summary:
>
> Q-Ranger is an Audio/MIDI multi-track pattern sequencer application
> written in C++ around the Qt4 toolkit. The initial target platform will be
> Linux, making use of the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for
> audio, and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI. The code
> for Q-Ranger is developed for use under the Lionstracs Mediastation Linux
> OS code engine and Licensed under GNU GPL License.
>

> I Couldn't find a source download link but thought I'd mention it
> anyways.

fyi: qranger is a spiced up fork of qtractor [1], specially fitted to the
mediastation as a performance style arranger. the fork has been outsourced
by lionstracs, with my blessing.

afaik, qranger is not in release form yet; qtractor is ;)

[1] http://qtractor.sourceforge.net

cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela