[LAU] Period Elongation NOW !

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:47:58 EST 2008

i don't know of any specifics, but in theory i can think of two ways to do
it: one is to add a constant time offset to any 'note off' or 'note on with
0 velocity' event, and the other is to ignore those events and add them in
manually by taking the normal note on event and adding a note off (or 0)
event with a constant offset. don't know what things you can do it in
though, maybe puredata?

porl