[LAU] Renoise - linux version ( soon !!)

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Sun Jan 20 10:27:34 EST 2008

Nigel Henry wrote:

> I looked on the Renoise site, and could only find downloads for Windows, and Mac.

I've corresponded with Eduard (taktik) at Renoise, he tells me that the
demo for Linux will be on-line in another week or so.

I'm currently evaluating the app for a preview in my next column. I
can't say much about it now, not because I'm not supposed to but because
I'm just learning its UI. AFAICT it's the same program that's available
to the other platforms, with added support for JACK and LADSPA. Just
FYI, the demo songs played beautifully on my JAD box. So far I think
they've done an excellent job porting the app to Linux, but as I say,
I'm just getting into it.

Best,

dp