[LAU] Soundtrack from recorded TV

lanas lanas at securenet.net
Sun Jan 27 14:40:40 EST 2008

Le Dimanche, 27 Janvier 2008 19:32:32 +0100,
Wolfgang Woehl <tito at rumford.de> a écrit :

> Many movies from the silent era had original scores, sometimes more
> than one, and were premiered with orchestral accompaniment. Not one
> movie ever was shown silent, at least someone always played a klavier
> in the theatre. The notion of "silent movies" was unheard of :)

If I would like to play a movie, turn any sound down, and play along on
a MIDI keyboard using Linux softsynths and all, while having the
combination of both the film and the new real-time soundtrack being
recorded, do you know how this could be done ?

Tschüß,

Al