[LAU] jack and RT-patched kernels

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed Jan 30 18:35:10 EST 2008

Hi everyone!
  I narrowed my recent problem down to not being LinuxSampler, but either jack
or its interaction with the kernel.
  So: Does any of you use 2.6.23.1-rt11 or 2.6.24-rt1 in conjunction with
jack?
  How well does it work? Is it easy to make connections when the system is
working nicely (with a good deal of memory in use)?
  I still have trouble connecting my linuxsampler when I've loaded my 1.3gig
sample (32768 samples in RAM) or when I use fluidsynth with a very big
soundfont (200M). It's all much too instable?
  Suggestions anyone? What to test? Where to start?
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net