[LAU] SuperCollider goes wrong with jackd @ UbuntuHardyAlpha3

'2+ electriclightheads at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:33:12 EST 2008

thank you all!
i sit in front of my linux machine once a week
so .. maybe by next time jack will be updated to solve the problem? ;-D
( if not will try what HTH told me ;-) )

but i still wonder what the SC at Ubuntu style will be in the near future.
if SC sticks to use jack insted of pulseaudio
a lazy set-up person like me will fall into trouble
when hardy becomes totally portaudio oriented?
or SC-ppl just disable pulse and just keep on using jack?

or something like jack at pulse may happen?
if yes to this
mpg321 with SC mixed via pulse may available?

is pulse a good thing for us? or more much more trouble making?

--
'2+
http://micro.ispretty.com