[LAU] New ZynAddSubFX instrument patch

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:12:11 EDT 2008

Reuben Martin wrote:

> I don't think the default patches that come with Zyn give a very good
> impression of what it is capable of.

We (the zyn-users) did a collection of user generated patched last year.
  I'm not sure at this point in time how to continue this work, but any
patches you produce you should consider sending in (maybe just to me).

If we get enough continous submissions, I think we need to have some
kind of system where users can submit patches, similar to how Blue's
BlueShare works (you get an account, and upload/manage your own patches,
but everyone can download all patches).

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte