[LAU] Listen to some new Linux-made music

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen sv-e at sv-e.dk
Thu Jul 3 05:55:26 EDT 2008

Hi Julien

Less is always more when I write, record, and produce music :)

The guitar is recorded  by microphoe and I thought it was a shame
actually fiddeling with the sound, but yeah I could give it a go with a
chorus to spread it a littel, but you see I've just found it nice to
play the thing more or less dry as it is, with a litte room/echo at the
FXloop.

Thanks for takeing your time to listen.

/Sv-e