[LAU] Listen to some new Linux-made music

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Jul 3 06:50:43 EDT 2008

Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen wrote:
> I just finished a title with an Canadian text-writer if your not against
> flash player'n stuff like that you can take a listen here, the player
> should start automatic when you enter the site, the title is called
> Anti-Hero Mr. Zero. Guirtar and Vocal,
> ZynAddSubFX,Hydrogene,Qsynth,Arour + Audacity for mastering and mp3
> compression was used:

I liked it. I listened to it a few times this morning, the melody and
words are good hooks and your production is very clean and
well-balanced. I'm not sure if I agree with Julien re: the guitar, but
it is kind of thin compared to the other sounds. Doesn't bother me much
though.

Good work, thanks for sharing. Share more please. :)

Best regards,

dp