[LAU] Large live recrodings ?

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Thu Jul 3 10:35:31 EDT 2008

Fons Adriaensen:

>> You can't just bombastically spew out things like that without
>> backing it up with some sort of facts or at least arguments.
>
> You asked a question ("maybe the zeros make a difference ?").
>
> You got a correct answer (apart from the irrelevant double/
> float confusion).
>
> You apparently don't like the answer, since you feel it
> necessary to lecture the poster who provided it, using a
> sort of language typical for spoiled mid-puberal teens.
>
> Finally you admit to 'not knowing how it works'.

Sure, it was an immature way to answer. But since there are
a number of reasons why writing simultanious data or zeros
could be faster, it would make sense to write something
other than just the most obvious.

I do of course think that it's pretty unlikely
that zeros are faster, but I wouldn't have added
the "(?)" if I had known "exactly how it works".
(which is what I wrote, not "not knowing how it works")

Well, thanks for correcting me anyway.