[LAU] New ZynAddSubFX instrument patch

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Thu Jul 3 16:00:41 EDT 2008

> I don't have the bandwidth to host it permanently, and I was sure it was
> in cvs, but I couldn't find it. [..] I spend sooo much time last
> time organizing, checking for tags, avoiding dublicates etc...

That time shouldn't be wasted for nothing. I can host it for the time
being:

  http://viridian-project.de/~sky/zyn_patches_collection.tgz

Enjoy.

> Really we need a more premanate way of
> allowing contributions into the collection,

This would be great for all sorts of things. AMS patchworks, JACK Racks,
etc... it would give GNU/Linux audio community contributions a big
boost.

You don't think we could have a fundraiser for a project like this,
do you? I could afford to do it for some hundred Euro*. It worked for
Ardour, at least...

  Leslie

* actually I'd like to do this for free, but that collides with my need
to eat and have a roof.