[LAU] pretty much frustrated about those rt-kernels!

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 10:05:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm very much pist off about those real time kernels!!!

Why is there no decent debian realtime kernel? If they can build
thousands of kernels for Debian, why not one decent real time kernel?!?!?!?

I'm using now one of musix, but I can't build my nvidia driver on it.

Thats a little problem, but with my normal debian kernel I have wireless
internet connection with one click...  but  6 of the 10 times on that
rt-kernel is failed :/ Why???

Maybe linuxaudio.org should  put some  'pressure' on those distro
builders to include a decent realtime kernel!

Does someone have a good kernel for me (debian testing/ unstable)

/d