[LAU] How to listen to songs on myspace without proprietary software?

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 15:06:21 EDT 2008

> I know this problem.
>
> I'm on 64studio (debian). I tried this and that but the only thing which was statisfying was a 32bit Firefox. I found a Ubuntu-tutorial, which works for Debian64, which describes how you can install 32bit Firefox without using a chroot enviroment. I actually don't know where it is. Maybe It was in German.
>
> But its easy to install, easy to use and its just one programm.

you can run 64bit firefox and use nspluginwrapper to run the 32bit flash
http://gwenole.beauchesne.info//en/projects/nspluginwrapper

You also have to set the 32bit emulation in the kernel. If you have
gentoo, here's some instructions. If not, it'll give you the way to do
it.
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Flash_9_and_Firefox