[LAU] pretty much frustrated about those rt-kernels!

Emanuel Rumpf xbran at web.de
Mon Jul 7 13:29:04 EDT 2008

2008/7/7 schoappied <schoappied at gmail.com>:
> schoappied wrote:

>>> hm .. maybe it was the change to fstab then, that

> But how can it be that the normal kernel just works fine with this fstab?
>
> I think the problem is more likely related to the .config file or
> initrd.img-2.6.25.8-rt7 stuff or can it be that there's something wrong in
> the settings/ .config for ATA drives... ??? But I must say, I'm not very
> experienced in this kind of problem solving...

your fstab looks ok. using uuids is just a newly recommended option.

I also remember, that I updated the initramfs-tools package before
creating the initrd.
maybe it's a bug, that has been resolved in the most recent version.
( I got the update from debian sid repository)

My version is 0.92d
download:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/all/initramfs-tools/download