[LAU] E-MU 1820M alsa support

Darren Landrum darren.landrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 7 15:27:29 EDT 2008

Brad Fuller wrote:
> Thanks, Darren. I think that pretty much clears it up. I'm going with
> Echo Layla3G

I bought the Emu when I had decided to stick with Windows for music
production (where it's a fantastic sound card). Times and attitudes
changed, however, and now I find myself struggling keeping it all
working. I'm thinking about selling it off and finding something else
well-supported, like an M-Audio Audiophile. I need only two ins and two
outs.

That has to wait for a steady income to return to my life, however.

-- Darren