[LAU] Moltar! Grab my ankles and pull!

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Thu Jul 10 04:53:35 EDT 2008

I was digging through my disk, and discovered this atrocity made almost a year ago, with Linux and PureData and a sample from Space Ghost:

http://www.restivo.org/music/krmusic/roughideas/21stCentury/moltar-atrocity-0.1.ogg

Not Creative Commons by any means. And very different than what I've been working on lately. But whatever, enjoy.

Latest band project is here: http://www.audiobraillemusic.com

I found an enclosure I can use for my Mini-ATX Linux synth: I'm using an old plastic 2" analog tape case. Retro cool. I'll probably have to put some kind of metallic sheilding on the inside of it to act as a Faraday cage.

The project is stuck right now as I have to deal with live-helper's configuration and haven't had the patience recently. Then I have to solder a parallel port connector onto the 2x80 char LCD display.

-ken