[LAU] monitor shot, need advice for a new one

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 10:59:15 EDT 2008

Consider the Samsung wide screen 22"/23" models for around $250-$300.
We have a couple and they are really nice. Wide screen is great for
Ardour and it will double as a TV set for watching movies, etc.

Samsung 2253BW 22" LCD Monitor (1680 x 1050, 3000:1, 2ms)

http://shop2.frys.com/%7BtBvZIMNAwz6ve2Jej0TCDA**.node3%7D/product/5525630;jsessionid=tBvZIMNAwz6ve2Jej0TCDA**.node3?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Cheers,
Mark