[LAU] Looking for a mixer, 16+ channels

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Jul 13 23:33:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

Midas is a great brand and at the high end of mixing consoles. They also
run their latest products on a Linux system.

Mackie is good for the price.

Behringher is cheap but they have a lot of quirks and the sound quality
is not very nice.

If you've got cash to spend and audio quality is your desire then you
can't go wrong with a Midas.

Cheers.