[LAU] Eval JACK trouble

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Mon Jul 14 10:10:40 EDT 2008

Hello!
   I just downloaded jack from svn and I get the following problem:
mplayer *.wav (all is well)
jack_lsp -c shows mplayers' ports being connected to system_playback_* ports.
linuxsampler
(load some instrument and setup audio engine channels)
jack_lsp shows:
LinuxSampler:0
LinuxSampler:1
jack_connect LinuxSampler:0 system:playback_1
engine sample rate: 48000
cannot connect ports
   Jack server says:
destination port in attempted connection of system:playback_1 and
LinuxSampler:0
  is not an input port

   What is going on here. Jack says it's Version 0.112.0.
   Can anybody enlighten me/help me here?
   Kindest regards
         Julien

--------