[LAU] monitor shot, need advice for a new one

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Thu Jul 17 10:23:31 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I'm writing this message while viewing it on my new Samsung 2253BW
monitor. All I can say about it is that I wish I would have bought two
of these suckers. I may yet do so, maybe I'll give the Westinghouse to Ivy.

Mark, I owe you one. This monitor is an excellent recommendation and I
am very pleased with it. Thanks again !

Btw, from the time I first saw it listed on Pricewatch to the time I
ordered it the price dropped $25. Next time I order one I expect an even
lower price. Such a deal. :)

Best,

dp