[LAU] make my bassguitar sound good

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 11:04:13 EDT 2008

depends on what sort of bass sound you want. i would suggest playing
around with ladspa plugins such as the caps series. the most common
things you would want to do with a bass guitar sound are eq,
compressor/limiter and possibly overdrive/amp sim.

hope this helps.

porl

ps. maybe you could upload a sample of your playing somewhere and a
description of what sort of sound you are after and people could give
you examples of what ladspa plugins and settings they would use to get
it? just an idea.