[LAU] digidesign mbox 2 micro and Asus eee

Hakan Koseoglu hakan.koseoglu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 16:23:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I nicked my brother's Mbox 2 and plugged into my eee, it got recognised as an usb-audio device. So far so good. I started qjackctl and started the daemon as a 44kHz, non-realtime and playback-only device and it worked fine. Fired up hydrogen and connected it to the Jack and started playing. QJackctl reports me that it's running and rolling but no audio is coming out nor the led light on the device is lighting up.

I was thinking since it got recognised as a USB device, at least the playback should have worked. Any clues and ideas, please?

Cheers,

Hakan