[LAU] best hardware for pro audio recording?

b m otherbobby at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:10:43 EDT 2008

Thank you all so much. This is great information. I will definitely check
out the different distros as well as the gear.

Any advice (or links to guides) on linux-compatible processors/motherboards
that can handle serious audio processing? I'm planning on at least 4gb of
RAM, possibly 8gb.

Thanks again!
-Bobby