[LAU] Weird recording behaviour with ardour2

Sebastian Porstendorfer sebastian.porstendorfer at web.de
Sat Jul 26 16:45:56 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have an annoying problem.

Anytime I record on a track in ardour2, I can only do that once -
next time I try, it acts like it records, but nothing is actually recorded.

I use an m-audio delta 1010lt with ubuntustudio 8.04.

Has anyone encountered this kind of behaviour before?
When I googled for similar erroneous behaviour, I only found
a post that had to do with xruns occuring in jack -
which I hardly believe is the problem here, since i configured
jack quite conservatively and it shows me no xruns.

Thanks in advance,

lucem / sebastian