[LAU] Hardware: elektr piano / keyboard

Schoap D schoappied at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:26:16 EDT 2008

Whatever is important to you. Main point is probably if the
> keys 'feel' good (and all are working etc.). Experiment with
> the shape and velocity settings to see which works best with
> your software. Test the mod wheels and the pedal inputs.
> As a midi controller the Fatar is very primitive, it's
> main quality (for me) was the 'feel' of the keys. I use
> it mainly to play piano (also organ, but that feels some-
> what strange).

Hi,

Yes the keys feel is important for me too.

I've tested the keyboard and I am not able to use zone 2. I can manage the
others to work....
What can be the faillure here? The hardware which fails... maybe my settings
are not right? >> Suggestions, options??!

About velocity, what is good for a piano feel?

Kind regards,