[LAU] PCMCIA Firewire Card

Marcel Soleda marcel.marti at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 18:21:05 EDT 2008

Look for a Sunix card. I've recently got a PCI firewire card and is
working great. And Texas Instruments powered, of course.
http://www.sunix.com.tw/it/en/Product_Detail.php?cate=2&class_a_id=23&sid=290
Be aware, not all of them are TI, they also mount Agere and VIA.

Good luck!

En/na Pieter Palmers ha escrit: