[LAU] Something a little different.

Folderol folderol at ukfsn.org
Sun Jun 1 18:56:04 EDT 2008

Here is a tune that I composed a little while ago. It is called 'Hide
And Seek (in a magical woodland)', and was inspired by a patch of very
old woodland in Kent, England.

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Hide_And_Seek.mp3
http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Hide_And_Seek.ogg

For this I used ZynAddSubFX, Qynth (GeneralUser GS 1.4.sf2) and
Rosegarden.

While I'm trumpet blowing, I've remixed and renamed a tune I think I
posted on here about 18 months ago. This was done entirely with
ZynAddSubFX and Rosegarden. It is now title 'Lost (but never forgotten)'

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Lost.mp3
http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Lost.ogg

I hope you enjoy these, and don't think I'm spamming the list.

P.S.
I learned to check URLs before posting!

--
Will J Godfrey