[LAU] OT: linux phone?

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Mon Jun 2 17:16:53 EDT 2008

Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net> writes:

> If you are a Hardware Developer like me, you can run into trouble
> like me...  IF you have to sign an NDA

Of course, NDA sucks, but this is totally irrelevant regarding the
question if openmoko is free software.

There are many people on the list that are looking to make it totally
free hardware, like the leon processor and the opencores project, but
this has nothing to do with the original question.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m