[LAU] OT: linux phone?

Esben Stien b0ef at esben-stien.name
Thu Jun 5 10:55:12 EDT 2008

Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at tamay-dogan.net> writes:

> And WHY is it patented and you can not change the something on the
> protocol?

This is total bull and you have no clue what you are talking about.

> SIP require to go over a SIP server/gateway which are all falling
> under the US Patriot Act since SIPgate is an US-American enterprise

Again, you have no clue what you are talking about. Your total
misunderstanding is too much to respond to, so I suggest you go read a
little before making any more claims.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef at e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m