[LAU] OT: Double bass (Kontrabass) Recommended listening.

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:01:37 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I recently bought a double bass and am loving it. Fun to play and
amazing sound with fingers and bow.  I will be looking for a teacher
soon but first and foremost i'm looking for some good stuff to listen
too! I'm really enjoying Willie Dixons stuff and a few tracks by
Freundeskries (german hiphop) and Donovan. What else is good? I'd love
to here tracks in a range of style both bow and fingers.

Loki