[LAU] rubberband and batch processing

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 08:42:10 EDT 2008

Greetings:

I want to convert an entire directory of 80 bpm loops to 100 bpm loops.
Alas, rubberband does not have a nice simple "change to tempo X"
function (AFAICT) so I need to know:

1. What formula should I use for either the -t or -T options ?

2. How do I use rubberband to process the whole directory ?

Actually I can figure out #2, but I'm open to suggestions for the most
efficient shell script. I'd like to keep the names and append "-100" so
that "80bpm-loop.wav" becomes "80bpm-loop-100.wav".

Let the games begin...

Best,

dp