[LAU] OT: Double bass (Kontrabass) Recommended listening.

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 11:04:14 EDT 2008

Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Dave Phillips wrote:
>> ...those little end-blown Hohner keyboards (I called them keyharps).
>
> Melodica?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melodica
Yep, that's the item.

That whole show was odd. The band was amazing, but hardly anyone showed
up to hear them. They were scheduled for two shows, but after the first
the organizers asked everyone to stay at no charge for the second show
(at Ohio State Uni, no less). So I stayed and saw the group twice in one
day, for the price of a single ticket. :)

Best,

dp