[LAU] [OT] Album release: kARHU - Sinfonia For The Blunt Sword

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Jun 10 01:00:41 EDT 2008

Niklas Klügel wrote:
> Paul Davis schrieb:
>
>> On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 00:15 +0200, Niklas Klügel wrote:
>>

>>> Get it for *free (CC) *@ karhumusic.org <http://www.karhumusic.org> ,
>>> available as MP3, OGG, FLAC.
>>>

>> I haven't listened yet, but your website is 100% inaccessible using
>> Firefox/x86_64 (no Flash). i get a page with an image. no visible links,
>> nothing. i had to use "View Page Info" to find links.
>>

> Hrm... Maybe the first pic is too big for your resolution (620x620)?
> i'll put up a smaller one, thanks!
> The site is plain html - i mean it even works with w3m.

I had a momentary issue until I noticed there was text beneath the
image. It wasn't obvious at first glance though as it is off the screen.
It's a pretty big nono to have text that far down without an obvious
lead for the eye to follow. You might consider adding an arrow or some
leading text to encourage the viewer to scroll down.

I enjoyed the composition. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.