[LAU] Microtuneable Software / Piano

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Jun 18 03:30:33 EDT 2008

Hallo,
Peter Plessas hat gesagt: // Peter Plessas wrote:

> Thanks Jan and Dave,
>
> scala looks like a good tool!

Btw.: If you want to use scala tuning descriptions in Pd, you may be
interested in my [tunetof] abstraction for this and/or the scl2pd.py
script to convert  *.scl files to files suitable for loading into Pd
tables that comes with it. [tunetof] basically is a [mtof] substitute
that can load different tunings.  All of this is available at
/trunk/abstractions/footils/tunetof in the Pd SVN repository.

And if someone knows how to make the fluidsynth library play in a
different tune, I'd be glad to hear. (Note: that's for the [fluid~]
object in Pd, not for standalone fluidsynth.)

Ciao