[LAU] audio/visual synthesis

Justin Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:52:49 EDT 2008

The latest csound comes with opcodes for image manipulation and
display (including pixel by pixel access, but iirc not opengl?).
Anyway I think that may qualify it as an audio/video synthesis
environment (it is at least possible now, though I don't know how well
it works).

I have this back burner vaporware idea of a scripting library that
would provide unified ways to synthesize ardour and cinelerra save
files (both of which are xml), in order to do experimental
audio/visual collage, manipulation, and limited synthesis (using
plugins, of course).