[LAU] Laptop Sound Adapter for Ripping my Vinyl Album Collection

Martin Horn martin.horn at ostec.org
Fri Jun 27 16:10:39 EDT 2008

You can get a Soundblaster Audigy PCMCIA for less than 100 $ I think, it got
just one input but the quality of record and playback is fine. You also have
5.1 or 7.1 output or so with that if you need it later. I think its
supported by alsa as well. The MAudio Fasttrack I can recommend as well
regarding the quality, but just for recording in wav quality with 2 channels
there are cheaper solutions which will work...

Martin