[LAU] Internet communication needed

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Mar 3 05:19:29 EST 2008

Am Sonntag, 2. März 2008 schrieb Julien Claassen:
>   I've installed freeswitch and read the getting started guide as well as
> browsed through the configs. But I think there was a miss-specification on
> my part.
>   I am NOT looking for some real VOIP tool, where you have to register with
> a provider, I wouldn't know how to pay them anyway, but that's a different
> sad story. :-)

At least my SIP-provider (http://www.sipgate.de/) is free of charge for calls
to others registered with the same provider or with one of its
associates/partners. And you get a real telephone number to be called by
others from their normal phone to your computer. :-)

Arnold
--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/
---