[LAU] [ANN] Snd-ls V0.9.8.5 and San Dysth V0.1.1

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Thu Mar 6 14:28:10 EST 2008

Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

> Thank you. Seems like jack_port_lock and jack_port_unlock has
> recently been removed from jack.
>
> Snd-ls V0.9.8.7 is being uploaded now.

excelent! both working again.

there is still that issue, than snd-ls is writign two dir's into my
homedir when startin (/snd-eval-c-cache and /peaks).
earlier time it was enough to create an .snd-ls dir in my homefolder
with the content:

(define *eval-c-cache-dir* (string-append (getenv "HOME")
"/.snd-eval-c-cache"))
(load-from-path "snd_conffile.scm")

but in the moment it does not helps.

san-dysth works great, but the window is not fitting into my laptop
screen, so i always have to move with 'alt+left click'.
though, minor issues!

thanks again and cheers,
doc