[LAU] qjackctl and the patchbay

Simon W. Fielding s.fielding at wmcce.org
Fri Mar 7 10:33:29 EST 2008

After quite some time, and reading between the lines of various posts on this list, I think I have finally understood how the qjackctl patchbay works and what it is for. Because of this, I have written a brief guide to using the patchbay but I have nowhere I can usefully host it.  If anyone who knows what they are talking about would like to check my attempt for mistakes and/or can host the file, I would be more than happy to release it into the wild. I would be really pleased if this could happen and it turned out to be useful to someone as I have found the information on this list to be exceedingly helpful in my quest to make amusing noises at home.

Cheers,
Simon Fielding