[LAU] another page update

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Mar 9 00:23:41 EST 2008

Dave Phillips wrote:
> david wrote:
>> If you're listing Dynebolic (which is spelled "dyne:bolic", isn't
>> it?), you should also list puredyne -
>> <https://devel.goto10.org/puredyne>.
>>
> Well, the logo doesn't contain the colon, so if the Web site is
> inconsistent, so shall I be. :)

The CLICK_ME.HTM file on the Dynebolic CD I have here spells it as
"dyne:bolic". Outside of their logo, they spell it dyne:bolic on their site.

> I've added pure:dyne (with the colon) per your suggestion. Thanks for
> the heads-up !

You're welcome! Cool.

Back when I first ran into those two distros, the main difference was
pure:bolic used a RT kernel, the other didn't. I guess it's now called
puredyne.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com