[LAU] qjackctl and the patchbay

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Mar 11 13:12:35 EDT 2008

On Fri, March 7, 2008 15:54, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

> On Fri, March 7, 2008 15:33, Simon W. Fielding wrote:
>
>> After quite some time, and reading between the lines of various posts
>> on this list, I think I have finally understood how the qjackctl
>> patchbay works and what it is for. Because of this, I have written a
>> brief guide to using the patchbay but I have nowhere I can usefully host
>> it.  If anyone who knows what they are talking about would like to check
>> my attempt for mistakes and/or can host the file, I would be more than
>> happy to release it into the wild. I would be really pleased if this
>> could happen and it turned out to be useful to someone as I have found
>> the information on this list to be exceedingly helpful in my quest to
>> make amusing noises at home.
>>

> show us the money^H^H^H^H^H erm... text!

as a follow-up to this, i have put the original text online, as some blog
entry for you all to stare

- QjackCtl and the Patchbay
  http://www.rncbc.org/drupal/node/76

thanks goes to Simon, of course, for busting that ancient black-magic myth
that is the qjackctl's patchbay ;)

enjoy
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela