[LAU] kernel needed

schoappied schoappied at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:42:00 EDT 2008

Josh Lawrence wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm trying the list one more time in the hopes that someone might have
> missed this the first time...
>
> I've been attempting to compile a .deb kernel that has these
> attributes (patches/modules):
>
> * rt-preempt
> * squashfs
> * aufs
>
> ...and have failed miserably, many many times.  I'm hoping that some
> of the liveCD devs on this list might have one already done that they
> could share with me.  If you do, please let me know.
>
> Again, *very* sorry for posting this a second time, I'm just desperate.  :)

Make one yourself with a little help...
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=17035&sid=1b174c3e2fd0bae9ded46cc88a076d85

Use the musix repo, and install with apt-get or the synaptic:

# Repositorios de Musix GNU+Linux /etc/apt/sources.list
deb ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb/ ./
# Musix-testing
# deb ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb-testing/ ./

And for unstable/ sidux:

http://sidux.com/index.php?module=pnWikka&tag=Audiostudio

Hope it will help you..

Dirk